At Core Series 3, you’ll apply what you’ve learned in Core Series 1 and 2 during real-world, live patient surgeries. Our RDI mentors will guide you as you perfect your implant placement technique, offering personalized over-the-shoulder training with a mentor-to-student ratio of 1-to-2.
• Review preoperative workup using CBCT for each patient
• Live implant surgery on multiple patients over 2 days
• Mentored, over-the-shoulder implant training (1 mentor to 2 students)
• Preselected implant patients; patients receive comprehensive treatment throughout the process
• Live patient implant uncovering
• Teeth extraction done atraumatically for bone preservation
• Hands-on implant placement of healed ridge and immediate extraction placement
As a graduate of RDI, we won’t let you walk alone on your journey. We’ve broken down the educational topics you’ve learned in the three-part Core Series so that you can share and strategize with your team as each attendee will receive a jump drive with additional supportive materials. This is the one of the most important components of the Core Series, as the success of your business relies on the support of your team!
The supportive materials will cover:
• How to implement Restorative Driven Implant education in your practice
• What you need to do differently as a dentist in your practice on Monday morning
• What should be part of your toolkit to get started with implant placement
• What your team needs to hear and believe to help get your team on the same page
• The roles each team member has in implant dentistry
• Implant procedure codes
• Procedural decision trees for your team
• How to market to patients
Watch below and hear about the benefits of an RDI Implant Training Course.
Yes. In order to receive CE credits, you must complete the online modules and answer the questions in the quizzes.
You’ll receive access to the online modules via email two weeks prior to the start of the course. You can start the modules as soon as you receive them; you must complete them by prior to the start of the series.
No. Attendees are required to attend Core Series 1 and 2 before they can attend Series 3.
We encourage you to bring up to two team members to Core Series 2, which includes a team training component. Master series does not include a team training component.
“RDI Core Series is very impactful. It makes me evaluate all my cases in a much more insightful way. The Core Series has taught me so much about not only technique, but the basic biological factors that one needs to evaluate before performing a procedure.”
“I’m someone who hasn’t placed implants. I feel like the RDI curriculum is organized the way it should be and would recommend the program to any practicing dentist. It’s three different weekends warming you up at first with many didactics, then getting your hands-on experience on models and pig jaws. I think their live experience is very well organized. They have everything set up ahead of time. It’s the way that I’d want to do it at my own practice. It’s doing things in the right order, making sure the foundation is made first.
I am new to placing implants so getting the experience and knowledge to place multiple implants on multiple patients was priceless. Best CE I have ever been to, and I would recommend to others.”
“As an oral surgeon, I was impressed by the quality of education, the preparation and the systematic approach. I am confident the doctors that complete this course, will be able to go back to their practices and safely and successfully place implants. The small student-to-mentor ratios allow the attendees to receive the proper amount of time and guidance to learn the critical thinking process that goes along with placing implants. I would recommend and encourage general dentists to attend.”
“As a graduate of RDI Core Series, I am more confident in managing challenges and complications with cases.”
“Great information! Hands-on of placing implants and suturing really helps to apply the
principles taught, especially when to flap and when not to flap. Plenty of time for questions
and mentors did a great job explaining answers. Great course!”