Why should you attend RDI Core Series?
Research-based, comprehensive and a personable learning environment are the top 3 reasons why you should attend RDI and we’re just getting started.
Bring Proven Methodology to Your Dental Practice
Attending RDI allows you to bring dental implant placement proven methodology to your practice. Through expert hands-on RDI Core Series 1-3 training, you’ll apply best practices for dental implant placement – like our restorative driven approach that starts with the end goal, a perfectly placed tooth, for better patient results.
Life-Changing Dentistry with a Financial Benefit
Increase Practice Revenue while following a systematic approach to implant placement
- Bringing implant placement services to your practice allows you to continue to serve your patient’s wants and needs
- Your patients know and trust you. Attend RDI so you can keep the simpler cases in-house, controlling the process from implant placement to restorative.
- Methodical approach to implant placement that provides proven results
- Break up the monotony of “patch-n-fill” dentistry by attending RDI. Adding dental implants to your practice allows you to continue to make significant life-changing improvements for your patients.
Personable Learning Environment with Small Class Sizes
2-1 Teacher/Student Ratio, Led by Seasoned, Implant Industry Leaders & Mentors
- Attending RDI Core Series gives you the opportunity to ask questions and get direct feedback in a 2-to-1 Student to Mentor ratio learning environment.
- RDI provides an over-the-shoulder personable experience with mentors who care about your success
- Another reason to attend RDI is that the mentors are practicing dentists, just like you!
Comprehensive Training Program
3-Part Core Series training program gives you the knowledge and confidence to get great results, 60 Continuing Education Credits
- Incorporates the most-up-to date research based knowledge and clinical training
- Lecture, hands-on model and live patient surgery learning environment, offering a “listen, see, do” approach to learning
- After you attend RDI Core Series you can continue to advance your skills by attending the RDI Master Series 4-6 series.
Customized Payment Plans
RDI mentors are all practicing dentists, just like you, so they understand the commitment you are making to learning how to place dental implants
- Attending RDI allows you to set-up custom payment plans that meet your needs.
- RDI requires a deposit of $3,000 to reserve your spot as class size is limited.
- As an attendee, two members of your team can also attend series 2 for a separate team training seminar.
Download Your RDI Welcome Kit Today!
Download the RDI Welcome Kit to Start Implementing the industry’s best, PROVEN DENTAL IMPLANT METHODOLOGY.
Don’t Just Take Our Word For It
“Attending RDI Core Series has ignited my passion for both surgery and restorative. I’ve exceeded my own expectations as a result of putting what I’ve learned into practice.”
“My patients no longer have to travel over an hour away for implant treatment as a result of attending RDI Core Series.”
“RDI Core Series has been very impactful! It makes me evaluate all my cases in a much more insightful way. The program has taught me so much about not only technique, but basic biological factors that one needs to evaluate before performing a procedure.”
“As a result of attending RDI Core Series, I’m more confident in managing challenges and complications with cases.”
Spring 2023 & Fall 2023 Seats are Filling Fast
Take the first step and learn more about why you should attend this course
Download the Welcome Kit
Download the welcome kit that includes course details, and hear what past attendees have to say.
Plan Your Training Course
Select the Core series that works best for your schedule.
Begin Scheduling Implant Surgeries
Expand upon your services and tell your community about your additional offerings.
Download Your RDI Welcome Kit Today!
Download the RDI Welcome Kit to start implementing the industry’s best, proven dental implant methodology.
Dental Implant Course Details
Course Overview Information:
Series 1: February 10-11 (Minneapolis, MN)
Series 2: March 10-11 (Minneapolis, MN)
Series 3: April 14-15 (Minocqua, WI)
Core Series 1: Surgical Techniques and Healed Ridge Dental Implant Course
Day 1: You’ll begin by learning the surgical principles of dental implantology, focusing on atraumatic extraction, bone preservation, socket classification and various suturing techniques in this implant course.
Day 2: We will discuss guided versus non-guided surgery, proper incision design, one and two-stage surgery and much more.
Core Series 1 implant course includes lectures, online modules, and hands-on components on models.
Core Series 2: Immediate placement and Restorative Dental Implant Course
Expanding upon Core Series 1, you’ll progress to Core Series 2. During this two-day implant course, you’ll build on the knowledge and hands-on skills you developed in Series 1, deepening your understanding of implant dentistry and advancing your techniques.
Day 1: We will focus on immediate extractions to include hands-on model activities that cover grafting, suturing and socket preservation.
Day 2: Broaden your understanding of the restorative process during day 2, practicing using drills in different bone types, trying your hand at implant placement into mandibular bone models, and more.
Core Series 2 implant course includes online and lecture module topics that cover bone preservation, bone healing dynamics and immediate implant placement.
As an attendee, two members of your team can also attend series 2. While you’re learning about immediate extractions and prosthetics, your team will be learning about implant dentistry through lecture, videos, and hands-on model work activities.
Core Series 3: Live patient implant surgery & implementation
After completing Core Series 1 & 2 implant courses, you’ll move on to Core Series 3.
Series 3 features hands-on, live patient surgeries at a state-of-the-art dental clinic in a 2-to-1 student to mentor environment. Series 3 also includes an online segment that prepares doctors and their staff to implement their Core Series learning in their own practice on Monday morning. Upon graduating the RDI Core Series, doctors will receive 60 CE credits and their team members will receive 16 CE credits.