• Socket Classification
• Increasing tissue thickness
• Connective tissue grafting techniques
• Deciding between connective tissue and allograft
• Proper implant planning in anterior esthetic areas
• Understanding Socket Shield technique
• Flapless extractions
• Temporization and proper impression technique for anterior implant restorations
• When to augment or use short implants
• Proper placement of short implants
• Flap design
• Managing large defects
• Proper implant planning
• Introduction to PRF and PRP (benefits and usage with soft and hard tissue in implantology)
Master Series 4 and 5 are held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Master Series 6 is held at Peter Christensen Dental Center near Minocqua, Wisconsin.
Our Master Series 6 classes include 2 full days of live patient surgeries on preselected patients in a 3 to 1 mentor-to-student experience. Master Series 6 is limited to 6 attendees. All attendees must have a current United States dental license to participate.
“Dr. Bublik is fantastic! Great wealth of knowledge. I truly admire his skillset. He is very approachable and willing to share his insights. Great course!”
“There is great give and take with the instructor. I appreciate the practical application focus rather than trying to do the impossible. It makes it easier to apply to real cases in my practice.”
“Great presentations for complex topics, simplified as much as possible.”
“Well done! Look forward to additional courses.”
Download the RDI Welcome Kit to Start Implementing the industry's best, PROVEN DENTAL IMPLANT METHODOLOGY.