• What is needed for a proper CT scan / Planning
• Go over the software views and what you are looking for in them.
• Bad Ct with movement scatter
• Single posterior Healed ridge, Train on the process or sequence of planning, Buccal lingual width, Height, crown height, bone density, inter occlusal space,
• What is a max crown height?
• Proper ridge height for a good prosthetic outcome for single unit vs. multiple and hybrids
• Single unit Immediate extraction anterior or posterior
• Multiple unit posterior Healed ridge
• Occlusal space requirements
• Where to set the implant height in reference to the tissue
• When treatment planning when to use a custom tissue former vs. immediate temp
• When not to implant is a better option
• When to refer for implant placement and for grafting
• Angled placement of implants
• Challenges with short implants
• Grafting decisions with respect to the ridge height
• Anatomy need to expand on this How deep do we go? (no pathology)
• Splinting vs. Single implant crowns in anterior or posterior area
• When is a bar indicated? How many implants are necessary?
• Removable, Locator, screw retained, bar over denture, 4 vs 6 implants, AP spread
• Misch Prosthetic classification Advanced prosthetic course.
• Auxiliary anterior nerve loop how to treatment plan
• Terminal implant abutments, Occlusal Design of prosthetic
• How to handle incisive canal when treatment planning
• How to deal with infections
• Delayed graft, after extraction
• Management and recognition of failed socket preservation
• When to take action with a failing graft.
• Failed implant (early vs. late)
• How to treat a site after failed implant is removed
• Bone loss around the implant. When do you say good-bye to the implant?
• How to overcome a bad angled implant
• When is an implant to deep?
• Terminal abutments – Learn how to design the occlusion so the abutment does not break
• Broken screw removal
• What to do if you cannot get the screw out?
• Loss of soft tissue around an implant resulting in exposed threads.
• Malpositioned implants. When do you let it sleep?
• What can cause implant failure? Learn how to minimize risk of failure.
• How to ID an implant
• Gathering the right information (smile pictures, lip retracted, etc.)
• Planning from crown down right from the beginning. Understand the available product options before surgery.
• How to tell when attachments need to be replaced
• Learn how to pick-up attachments chairside
• Understand the importance of providing clear instructions on RX form. Learn what is needed to fill out an RX form.
• Introduction to PRF and PRP – Benefits and usage to treat complications in implantology
• When to augment or use short implants
• Proper placement of short implants
• Vertical sinus lift using Versa and Osteotomes
• When to do a lateral window
• Flap design
• Proper implant planning
• Incision design and techniques for maintaining and obtaining non-mobile tissue
• Introduce the use of Piezo equipment and how to safely prepare a lateral window
Master Series 4 and 5 are held in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Master Series 6 is held at Peter Christensen Dental Center near Minocqua, Wisconsin.
Our Master Series 6 classes include 2 full days of live patient surgeries on preselected patients in a 3 to 1 mentor-to-student experience. Master Series 6 is limited to 6 attendees. All attendees must have a current United States dental license to participate.
“The mentors are so approachable and generous with their time and knowledge.”
“Thank you for the excellent, well planned lectures.”
“Great presentations for complex topics, simplified as much as possible.”
“Well done! Look forward to additional courses.”
Download the RDI Welcome Kit to Start Implementing the industry's best, PROVEN DENTAL IMPLANT METHODOLOGY.